You are not logged in.

#1 2006-06-20 02:05:51

z4ziggy
Website

gtk2 themes editor

does any one knows of some gtk2 themes aditor out there? i found this but its not working and i have no idea how to fix it (im not a python coder) - maybe its just too old?

#2 2006-06-20 08:00:27

iphitus
Forum Fellow

Re: gtk2 themes editor

vim+trial+error

though i'd be surprised if you couldnt find a theme similar to what you want on art.gnome.org and gnome-look.org

James

#3 2006-06-20 11:34:10

z4ziggy
Website

i googled for "vim+trial+error" and couldnt find this program  tongue

the thing is, i would like to avoid this "tiral/error" part, reloading the theme after each change to test it, etc, and have a frontend todo so... is that too much to ask? seems so...
would be nice to have such a utility i think...

and im sure gnome-look/art.gnome has great looking themes, but i have one theme which i changed and i would like to add some more changes but this "trial/error" part is driving me crazy... specially since i have no gfx talent  :oops:

#4 2006-06-20 15:01:34

iphitus
Forum Fellow

z4ziggy wrote:

i googled for "vim+trial+error" and couldnt find this program  tongue

the thing is, i would like to avoid this "tiral/error" part, reloading the theme after each change to test it, etc, and have a frontend todo so... is that too much to ask? seems so...
would be nice to have such a utility i think...

and im sure gnome-look/art.gnome has great looking themes, but i have one theme which i changed and i would like to add some more changes but this "trial/error" part is driving me crazy... specially since i have no gfx talent  :oops:

send me something via email, maybe a mockup if you've got it, and I'll try my hand at changin it.

Board footer