You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-27 11:30:26

pszafer
Member
Registered: 2015-01-22
Posts: 39

[SOLVED] switch-windows shortcut stopped working in Gnome

Hi,

I have had set up shortcuts in gnome:

gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.keybindings switch-applications "['<Alt>Tab']" 
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.keybindings switch-applications-backward "['<Alt><Shift>Tab']" 
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.keybindings switch-windows "[ '<Super>Tab']" 
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.keybindings switch-windows-backward "[ '<Super><Shift>Tab']" 
gsettings set org.gnome.shell.window-switcher current-workspace-only true 

and since yesterday updates it stopped working.
I haven't noticed if Gnome was updated, but anyway my version of gnome is 3.24.3

Can you check if shortcuts are working for you on this version of gnome?
I'm talking mainly about switch-windows shortcut.

As I see now, I lost also some stanard shortcuts, Alt/Super+Tilde is working only if first click Alt+TAB and then Alt+Tilde...

---

My bad. I haven't checked journal carefully...
One extensions was enabled even so, it was checked as disabled in Gnome Tweak tool.
Anyway, removing this extension solved the problem.

Last edited by pszafer (2017-09-27 13:05:47)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB