You are not logged in.
Hey everyone, Arch-Newbie here, but so far I've been able to get everything installed and working just as I would like and am trying to customize/tweak some Cinnamon themes to my liking but I am unable to find a solution to an issue I'm having.
I would like to have my theme be as minimal as possible, pretty much, I would like to get rid of dead space in the main menu. Below is a screen shot of the Numix theme menu.
https://image.ibb.co/mY1RgG/Screenshot_ … _37_29.png
The Numix theme has a nice minimal main menu, with little wasted space.
https://image.ibb.co/insz1G/Screenshot_ … _08_08.png
Above is how my theme currently looks. Below is the same theme, but sometimes it will actually glitch, and not show the wasted space in menu.
https://image.ibb.co/hMUq8w/Screenshot_ … _08_14.png
Above is the glitched version, I would actually like to make this normal, but I am unable to recreate this glitch now. Any idea on how to make my main menu look this? I'm assuming its in the cinnamon.css file just not sure which lines of code.
FYI, I will be posting my theme up once it's complete if you would like to use it.
mod note: replaced oversized images with urls. Please read the CoC and only post thumbnails. -- WorMzy
Last edited by WorMzy (2017-09-28 16:22:02)
Dell Latitude E6230: Intel Core i5 3340M 2.7Ghz (Turbo 3.4Ghz) w/ HT, 16GB Samsung 1600Mhz LPDDR3 Ram, 500GB 7200RPM HDD
OS: UEFI Boot | Arch Linux - X.org - LightDM - Cinnamon & Kali Linux - GDM3 - Gnome
Offline
Hi Ghost Hacks, welcome to the Arch Linux forums. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our rules, especially our Code of Conduct. I have taken the liberty of replacing your images with urls and removing the superfluous cry for help from your topic title in this instance, please make sure to adhere to the CoC in the future.
Sakura:-
Mobo: MSI MAG X570S TORPEDO MAX // Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz // GFX: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT // RAM: 32GB (4x 8GB) Corsair DDR4 (@ 3000MHz) // Storage: 1x 3TB HDD, 6x 1TB SSD, 2x 120GB SSD, 1x 275GB M2 SSD
Making lemonade from lemons since 2015.
Offline