You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-25 12:51:31

emak
Member
Registered: 2012-03-20
Posts: 32

[SOLVED] Mouse selecting/hovering broke in Digikam/Darktable

Hi

Kind of a weird situation. Since approx. 4 weeks I cannot practically use neither darktbale nor digikam. Whenever I click in one of those windows, they behave like the mouse button is being continuously pressed. This results in unusable behaviour like:

  • clicking on a folder in darktable and then wanting to open another one results in drag&drop action

  • clicking on a picture and then moving the mouse results in selecting all pictures underneath until the next mouse press

  • hovering over the modules in darktable results in all sliders and settings being automatically misadapted

I have not experienced this problem before and it makes no difference in using the touchpad or an external mice (over an USB dongle). This effect also only happens in those two programs, all other programs run fine. I do not use a desktop environment but only i3 as window manager.

Any ideas?

Last edited by emak (2017-11-04 16:53:58)

Offline

#2 2017-11-04 16:53:15

emak
Member
Registered: 2012-03-20
Posts: 32

Re: [SOLVED] Mouse selecting/hovering broke in Digikam/Darktable

Weird bug. Since I asked on the forum I updated my Arch (as usual) and don't know which package fixed it, but when trying today the programs work again as expected. Marking the thread as solved therefore.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB