You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-26 14:24:21

marco44
Member
Registered: 2010-12-11
Posts: 15

Cups, cannot change any printer default

Hi,

As I installed a new PC today, I noticed I cannot change any default option in any printer in cups (through localhost:631). Then I went to check on another machine, which used to work (I had to set this up a few months ago), and I cannot change any default value either. Anyone seeing this ? I could not find the reason why it didn't work. It is up to date, nothing fancy installed (only default repos) as it is brand new.

Regards.

Offline

#2 2017-10-26 14:27:16

marco44
Member
Registered: 2010-12-11
Posts: 15

Re: Cups, cannot change any printer default

I forgot to mention, I tried with several PPDs, for different manufacturers, just in case…

Offline

#3 2017-10-26 14:33:38

marco44
Member
Registered: 2010-12-11
Posts: 15

Re: Cups, cannot change any printer default

Downgrading cups and libcups to 2.2.4-2 solves the issue…

Offline

#4 2017-11-01 07:48:16

marco44
Member
Registered: 2010-12-11
Posts: 15

Re: Cups, cannot change any printer default

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB