You are not logged in.

#1 2006-07-11 17:25:04

timtux
Website

Zend Studio Installer

[tim@pinkbox Downloads]$ ./ZendStudio-5_2_0.bin
Preparing to install...
Extracting the JRE from the installer archive...
Unpacking the JRE...
Extracting the installation resources from the installer archive...
Configuring the installer for this system's environment...
awk: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
dirname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: error while loading shared libraries: librt.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
basename: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
dirname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
basename: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
hostname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Launching installer...

grep: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/tmp/install.dir.617/Linux/resource/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[tim@pinkbox Downloads]$

I need this stuff to work.  :?

http://timtux.net/ - my personal blog about almost everything

#2 2006-07-11 17:35:02

test1000

Re: Zend Studio Installer

try downloading pacman -S libstdc++5

KISS = "It can scarcely be denied that the supreme goal of all theory is to make the irreducible basic elements as simple and as few as possible without having to surrender the adequate representation of a single datum of experience." - Albert Einstein

#3 2006-07-11 17:42:43

timtux
Website

Already have it, reinstalled it also, but still dosent work hmm

http://timtux.net/ - my personal blog about almost everything

#4 2006-07-11 21:02:52

Aletheuo

The solution is to go to about lines 1530 in the ZDE script and comment out any lines having to do with LD_ASSUME_KERNEL.
The script is trying to set that env variable and thats the hassle, so comment out anything to do with that and it'll run fine.

Craig

Arch Linux (Duke)
JabberID:  cgill27@jabber.org
IRC: Aletheuo
Registered Linux User #354975

#5 2006-07-11 21:09:04

Aletheuo

Oh wait, sorry, I got to far ahead of you, my solution above is if you already have Zend Studio Client installed, sorry.

But the problem is still the same, Zend's scripts are trying to set LD_ASSUME_KERNEL, which will give you these errors.

Maybe you can find some way to extract the files in the .bin setup file, modify the scripts and package them back into the .bin or contact support and tell them whats happening.

Arch Linux (Duke)
JabberID:  cgill27@jabber.org
IRC: Aletheuo
Registered Linux User #354975

#6 2006-07-16 15:22:39

Bogart

I also had this problem and found the solution here:

http://www.zend.com/support/knowledgeba … iew_only=1

Board footer