You are not logged in.
After upgrading gtk3 package to 3.22.26+47+g3a1a7135a2-1, whenever I type something in search field in nautilus, the panel with emojis pop ups, preventing typing further. It doesn't happen when I downgrade gtk3 back to 3.22.26-1. Is anyone experiencing same problem?
Offline
I also can confirm this bug.
Offline
Offline
moved to new thread
Last edited by AveryFreeman (2017-11-26 21:06:08)
Offline
AveryFreeman, that's a totally separate issue (that will be fixed soon). Don't threadjack.
Offline
How is that a threadjack, it's about the same library upgrade?
Offline
It's about a completely different unrelated issue. Unless you think that emojis are the same as crashes.
Offline
It's about a completely different unrelated issue. Unless you think that emojis are the same as crashes.
What crash, my report is about the same issue.
Offline
And if you read through the replies, you'll see I wasn't replying to you at all.
Offline