You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-02 13:40:49

pb
Member
From: Krakow, PL
Registered: 2014-12-26
Posts: 336
Website

[kde-unstable]Qt 5.10 issues

Yes, I know, that we have thread [kde-unstable], but with KDE-Applications 17.11.90. I think, that should be a place with Qt5.10 issues not related to KDE-Applications.
First one.
Qupzilla with Qt5.10 is very unstable and it's hard to find any useful information about crashes. There isn't any output in ~/.config/qupzilla/crashlog. Crashes are not reproduceable. I've seen that only when we want to restore crashed session with more than one card almost always it crashes again.
Unfortunetly, Qupzilla cannot be build against Qt5.10. I know, that @arojas report this bug with: https://github.com/QupZilla/qupzilla/issues/2487 and it's closed by David with commit #1409b56, but still there isn't possible to compile Qupzilla with Qt5.10.
It's strange, that Falkon is compileable with Qt5.10. Unfortunetly I cannot compile it with translations.
Maybe this issues are related: https://github.com/QupZilla/qupzilla/issues/2498 and https://github.com/QupZilla/qupzilla/issues/2511.

I don't looking for any solutions (but it'll be nice if somebody has any). Only reported because Qt5.10 is just round the corner.

EDIT:
Ok, Qupzilla (and maybe other webbrowsers) should to be rebuild against of Qt5.10 for propper work. It's possible with qupzilla-git or qupzilla, but with patch. Otter-browser builds and works well.

Last edited by pb (2017-12-05 10:48:34)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB