You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-11 20:38:51

Roken
Member
From: South Wales, UK
Registered: 2012-01-16
Posts: 1,366

Synergy on client has initial repeat

I have Arch on my desktop and laptop. My laptop is connected to an external monitor, and that's about all I have to do with it. I have WoL set up to boot it when my main system boot, a script to shut it down when I shut the desktop down, and synergy to control it.

If I boot, and launch a terminal, for example, and then press the "up" key to go to the last command (usually my alias for updating the system), it will cycle through all my history at a rate of knots. If I press up, immediately followed by down, it then works just fine.

I tried the fix from the wiki (though I think this is to fix a lack of repeat, rather than an unwanted initial repeat) detailed at https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/sy … ard_repeat with no change in behaviour.

Does anyone know what could cause this first keypress only repeat, and what may fix it?

Google fu hasn't helped, and the wiki doesn't seem to address this.


Ryzen 5900X 12 core/24 thread - RTX 3090 FE 24 Gb, Asus B550-F Gaming MB, 128Gb Corsair DDR4, Fractal Design Define 7 XL, 5 HD (2 NvME PCI, 4SSD) + 1 x optical.
Linux user #545703

/ is the root of all problems.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB