You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-14 06:36:55

Max13
Member
From: México
Registered: 2017-08-19
Posts: 12

Dolphin do not open mobile devices. [Solved]

Hi everyone.

After the last pacman update (I guess, because before I did not have this issue) I can not browse any mobile devices trought dolphin, I get a message like this "The file or directory udi=/org/kde/solid/udev/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:13.2/usb8/8-2/ do not exist".But, if I try with Thunar there is not problem.

Any idea to solve it? Thanx

Last edited by Max13 (2017-12-18 06:36:22)

Offline

#2 2017-12-14 08:01:54

Xeno_Idaltu
Member
From: Open Source Technocracy
Registered: 2017-12-07
Posts: 22
Website

Re: Dolphin do not open mobile devices. [Solved]

I confirm this to be an issue.

Back when I had Kubuntu I had to follow a tutorial on how to mount my Smartphone, but it seems to be outdated now because I tried it again not long ago and gave me errors.
Today what I do is, since I have a Rooted Phone, I just go to TWRP and connect it to my laptop.

Last edited by Xeno_Idaltu (2017-12-14 08:03:04)


"Open/Free Source the future!"

Offline

#3 2017-12-14 08:11:24

glavin
Member
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 22

Re: Dolphin do not open mobile devices. [Solved]

There is already a bug report https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=387454
I'm currently using go-mtpfs which works flawlessly.


Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.

Offline

#4 2017-12-15 02:08:33

Max13
Member
From: México
Registered: 2017-08-19
Posts: 12

Re: Dolphin do not open mobile devices. [Solved]

Thanx guys. Well I will connect my devices with thunar meanwhile.

Offline

#5 2017-12-18 06:35:18

Max13
Member
From: México
Registered: 2017-08-19
Posts: 12

Re: Dolphin do not open mobile devices. [Solved]

glavin wrote:

There is already a bug report https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=387454
I'm currently using go-mtpfs which works flawlessly.

Well, looking for in the reference link, I did what that says, just change my kernel for lts kernel and solved. smile

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB