You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-16 17:18:46

archlinux38
Member
Registered: 2014-09-27
Posts: 14

Clementine does not successfully register online account logins

I can't successfully add a Google and Dropbox account in Clementine. I have filled in all information in Firefox AND Chromium but Clementine does not register it. I have restarted Clementine and also the computer but that does not make a difference.

$ clementine
18:15:31.550 WARN  unknown                          libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 
18:15:32.251 WARN  unknown                          QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 2 
18:15:33.425 ERROR unknown                          JSonScanner::yylex - error while reading from io device  
18:15:33.425 ERROR unknown                          json_parser - syntax error found,  forcing abort, Line 1 Column 1  
18:15:37.451 WARN  unknown                          libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile 
18:15:50.621 ERROR unknown                          JSonScanner::yylex - error while reading from io device  
18:15:50.621 ERROR unknown                          json_parser - syntax error found,  forcing abort, Line 1 Column 1  
18:16:03.288 ERROR unknown                          JSonScanner::yylex - error while reading from io device

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB