You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-21 12:13:39

Purgator
Member
Registered: 2016-03-02
Posts: 102

Reset xfce4-panel conf for no reason

Hello

I was working on my computer as usual, did nothing really on the terminal, I really changed nothing on the system, I just did some browsing on the internet from Firefox and Vivaldi.

I shutdown my computer when I left work.
Then at home I bring it on and my whole xfce4-panel configuration was gone. That mean all the whiskermenu is reseted (that really annoying mostly for customs search), the sensor widget... and I also lost my current tabs on Vivaldi. Dunno if it's related.

I got 0 problem, no error message. I can't say you anything more, that a bit weird. No action that cause a reset on many files, so weird.

What do you suggest guys ? Of course I can't get back my conf but at least I want this never happen again.

Thx !

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB