You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-21 18:24:36

uc_mvini
Member
From: Brazil
Registered: 2017-09-28
Posts: 31

[SOLVED] i3 crashes every window I open when using terminator

Hello, Arch users.

I'm having some troubles with i3wm here. So, let's me explain... Every time I open a window, something like this example: $mod+Return exec terminator; and try again to open another terminator application, simple one of the window crashes instantly and crashes others application too. I tried to reinstall the application and others stuffs, such as configuration of video driver in Arch Wiki but without resolution. This only happens with terminator. Only with this application. Don't know what is happen.

Anyone know how to solve this problem, or can help me to insight the resolution?

Last edited by uc_mvini (2017-12-22 21:51:36)

Offline

#2 2017-12-21 18:40:17

uc_mvini
Member
From: Brazil
Registered: 2017-09-28
Posts: 31

Re: [SOLVED] i3 crashes every window I open when using terminator

uc_mvini wrote:

Hello, Arch users.

I'm having some troubles with i3wm here. So, let's me explain... Every time I open a window, something like this example: $mod+Return exec terminator; and try again to open another terminator application, simple one of the window crashes instantly. I tried to reinstall the application and others stuffs, such as configuration of video driver in Arch Wiki but without resolution. This only happens with terminator. Only with this application. Don't know what is happen.

Anyone know how to solve this problem, or can help me to insight the resolution?

I solved by disabling the option "Hide on lose focus" in Preferences. This is making crash the application in i3wm. Putting the option "Maximised Focus" on Window State is good too.

So, that's it, guys!

Marked as Solved.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB