You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-29 13:04:32

Speedhoven
Member
Registered: 2017-12-20
Posts: 3

Chromium won't remember how to open magnet links

Hello,

Whenever I click on a magnet link in Chromium, this confirmation window appears every time, even though I always check the option to always open magnet links with xdg-open (which itself opens qBittorrent).

dmacn8.png

This is of course a very minor annoyance, because I can just click on "Open xdg-open" and qBittorrent will start, but still, I would appreciate if someone had a solution to open qBittorrent directly.

Thanks.

Last edited by Speedhoven (2017-12-29 13:04:41)

Offline

#2 2018-01-08 19:00:46

DimitrisLol
Member
Registered: 2016-06-19
Posts: 20

Re: Chromium won't remember how to open magnet links

https://www.reddit.com/r/torrents/comme … en_magnet/
First answer did the trick for me.The Preferences file should be on ~/.config/chrom...../Default/

Offline

#3 2018-01-08 20:20:56

Vencator
Member
Registered: 2018-01-05
Posts: 1

Re: Chromium won't remember how to open magnet links

Thanks, its work for me.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB