You are not logged in.
I am stuck with, e.g., this problem:
I am in krusader using the built in shell.
Doing:
./name_of_shell_script.sh
starts and runs the script without problems within krusader. Doubleclicking on the same shell script (its file representation in the file list) gives me the error message:
Could not start /path/to_the_scirpt/name_of_the_shell_script.sh
Doubleclicking on the same script in Dolphin runs the scripts as well. I deleted ~/.config/krusaderrc and ~/.kde4/share/krusader to give it a clean start, but I fear i screwed up something elsewhere since this doesn't help and nobody else seems to be affected by this.
Last edited by bernd_b (2018-01-31 21:36:39)
Offline
So I don't know why and when krusader became that sort of selective of which scripts to run or not - but:
If I add
#!/bin/bashat the start of my scripts, krusader seems to run them again via context menu or via doubleclick. I was mislead by the fact that in earlier times this was not necessary and that other file managers like dolphin aren't this picky.
Offline