You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-16 12:53:45

Hund
Member
From: Sweden
Registered: 2010-03-22
Posts: 479
Website

My dzen2 panel has a little bit of space that I cannot remove

This is the last part of my dzen2 panel:

hy4evPW.png

As you can see it has some extra space to the right, I've been over my config a few times now and I cannot see what could be causing it?

dzen2: https://dpaste.de/Sr97
Conky: https://dpaste.de/0WYM

Offline

#2 2018-01-20 11:30:18

rtoijala
Member
Registered: 2011-09-11
Posts: 36

Re: My dzen2 panel has a little bit of space that I cannot remove

Since I do not use Herbstluft WM, I cannot be test your setup.
However, dzen2 has a bug related to handling of ^p(_LEFT), ^p(_RIGHT), etc., where the a small integer value is added to the current x-position after moving to the correct position. This may or may not be causing your issue. You can try changing the ^p(_RIGHT) into a ^pa(1920) or similar to see if helps.

If you are interested in the bug, look at line 611 and following in draw.c. When handling the input ^p(_RIGHT), the get_pos_vals call returns r=5, and sets n_posx=RIGHT=5. This n_posx=5 is then added to the x-position on line 647, when it clearly should not be.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB