You are not logged in.

#1 2004-01-23 17:17:00

Freedomzen

(EFL) Enlightenment Foundation Libraries

I would like to request that the enlightenment foundation libraries should be put in eaither extra or unstable, these libraries are used to build a couple of apps I enjoy for example: Evidence, Entice, Entrance,  Etcher.  TIA

#2 2004-01-23 17:28:22

dp
Website

Re: (EFL) Enlightenment Foundation Libraries

Freedomzen wrote:

I would like to request that the enlightenment foundation libraries should be put in eaither extra or unstable, these libraries are used to build a couple of apps I enjoy for example: Evidence, Entice, Entrance,  Etcher.  TIA

where is this pkg? did you built it? i can put it in my TUR, if you need it in a repository

dp

The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.

#3 2004-03-11 01:56:46

bolero

im curious, has anyone gotten Evidence from E17 cvs working?
http://evidence.sourceforge.net/features.html
i was woundering if anyone has gotten it compiled on Arch.  I hjave evas and some required libraries but i cant get evidence to compile

-bolero

#4 2004-04-06 22:23:03

Brice

I'd be quite interested in it too, and can also put it in my TUR if needed.

Brice Carpentier aka Br|ce
JabberID : brice@myjabbet.net

#5 2004-04-23 09:01:23

Vardyr
Website

I just compiled most of the EFL (enough for Evidence) and just finished building Evidence.  I'll make a packages tomorrow evening.

I suppose I could make my own repository on my site for it so I can update regularly, unless that's possible for me to do with your TUR?

*EDIT* Actually, I'll have change the build to make it go in /usr instead of /usr/local first (which should be simple, but who knows  lol )

*EDIT2* Wow!  You guys have to try this!  I'm going to make packages as soon as I get time!

-Vardyr

Board footer