You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
Hello,
I have issue with x2goclient and ssh key (RSA 2048 and 4096 bit have been tried).
I just cannot use ssh key in x2goclient to login onto my laptop. From my laptop to my pc I can, but the other way around doesn't work.
Running "x2goclient --debug" gives this (I've cut the rest of irrelevant log)
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1383> Trying to authenticate user with private key.
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1431> Failed to get private key from "/home/larry/.ssh/key"; trying to query passphrase.
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 1029, resource id: 39219810, major code: 40 (TranslateCoords), minor code: 0
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1499> Failed to get private key from "/home/larry/.ssh/key"
x2go-DEBUG-../src/sshmasterconnection.cpp:1274> Trying password mechanism if available.I've been using this key with ssh and sshfs with no issues at all.
Offline
Your x2goclient tries to use private key from /home/larry/.ssh/key, by default ssh-keygen creates default private key in ~/.ssh/id_rsa file and ssh CLI utility uses it to connect to other hosts by default if no specific option is given. Did you tried to point x2goclient to actual private key file?
Offline
"key" is just a placeholder name, replaced in the log by me.
I have many keys and they are named by hostname.
Last edited by midna (2018-09-04 21:54:39)
Offline
Hi,
I recently faced the same problem.
When I generated the key with the command
ssh-keygen -m PEMthe problem has gone.
Offline
Pages: 1