You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-03 20:19:45

patelvrajn

Intel MKL Library Build Fails

Hi,

I am trying to download and install the Intel MKL library but when I try to use yaourt -S intel-mkl or download the library and install using makepkg inside the extracted directory from this tarball https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/intel-mkl/ the following error occurs:

==> Starting build()...
/home/patelvrajn/Development/intel mkl/intel-parallel-studio-xe/src/cxe_build
/home/patelvrajn/Development/intel mkl/intel-parallel-studio-xe/PKGBUILD: line 184: [: /home/patelvrajn/Development/intel: binary operator expected
/home/patelvrajn/Development/intel mkl/intel-parallel-studio-xe/PKGBUILD: line 188: [: /home/patelvrajn/Development/intel: binary operator expected
/home/patelvrajn/Development/intel mkl/intel-parallel-studio-xe/PKGBUILD: line 192: [: /home/patelvrajn/Development/intel: binary operator expected
/home/patelvrajn/Development/intel mkl/intel-parallel-studio-xe/PKGBUILD: line 196: [: /home/patelvrajn/Development/intel: binary operator expected
/home/patelvrajn/Development/intel mkl/intel-parallel-studio-xe/src
/home/patelvrajn/Development/intel mkl/intel-parallel-studio-xe/PKGBUILD: line 205: cd: too many arguments
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...

Does anyone know how I can I fix this error and install this library? Thank You.

#2 2019-02-04 08:51:55

akstrfn

Re: Intel MKL Library Build Fails

Try without yaourt. The package works fine for me.

#3 2019-02-04 14:24:10

2ManyDogs
Forum Fellow

Look at the PKGBUILD you are using, and examine the lines where errors are reported. Then go read the wiki about package guidelines, specifically

Arch wiki wrote:

Quote variables which may contain spaces, such as "$pkgdir" and "$srcdir".

#4 2019-02-04 17:58:11

loqs

PKGEXT='.pkg.tar.lzo'
packager="Ignat Harczuk"

Because it takes 20 mintes on a given system with XZ the PKGBUILD overrides the default compression and labels the packager as the previous PKGBUILD maintainer.
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/ … -studio-xe is dated only covers parts of the packages and is not copied into the built packages.

Board footer