You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-19 09:58:03

Lupo Alberto

Do somebody has a module for Polybar that could display 'hostapd' stat

Hi, guys and gals. I need yours help or advice.

I made quick search but don't found out a module for 'polybar' that could display 'hostapd' status. Do somebody has that one?

#2 2019-07-19 11:44:28

re4xn

Re: Do somebody has a module for Polybar that could display 'hostapd' stat

What exactly is it you want the module to do? Do note that you give very little information. The best solution? "If you want something done right, do it yourself." Read the Polybar documentation, look at other people's modules, and hack something up. Otherwise, it is very unlikely you'll find someone with a hostapd module (or, for that matter, any other uncommon module) for Polybar ready to use.

#3 2019-07-19 11:58:54

Lupo Alberto

Re: Do somebody has a module for Polybar that could display 'hostapd' stat

re4xn wrote:

What exactly is it you want the module to do? Do note that you give very little information. The best solution? "If you want something done right, do it yourself." Read the Polybar documentation, look at other people's modules, and hack something up. Otherwise, it is very unlikely you'll find someone with a hostapd module (or, for that matter, any other uncommon module) for Polybar ready to use.

I just want to see if this interface was created and how many clients are connected now.
I think I will do like you say. I will write a simple script for it.
But I hoped someone done it before.

Board footer