You are not logged in.

#1 2006-09-07 13:35:54

gen2

gnucash and print fonts

hi,

I've got problems with gnucash printing (including print previews) reports/invoices out in very large font faces. The display of the report is correct in the gui, arial 10pt.

I do believe its defaulting to Times, although it could be helvetica...not sure, but the main problem is the fontsize being defaulted to 12point and bigger.

I've searched all over the system for a config directive to be able to force gnucash to arial 10pt but haven't found anything.

Googleing the problem seems to yield the fact that many are having the problem, but the fixes are in regards to pre 2.0.

(Using gnucash from the community repo)

any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

#2 2006-11-29 03:20:00

roguetr

Re: gnucash and print fonts

I noticed you haven't had a reply for a while and thought I'd mention quickly that:

Unfortunately the font sizes when printing are controlled by gtkhtml and not gnucash directly. Apparently using the gnome control panel ... or whatever ... should allow you to adjust them but this has been fruitless for me under KDE.

The best suggestion I have seen is to export to HTML and adjust but that is a pain.

I just comment out the unneeded columns from the invoice.scm file and everything fits with the default font.

Sorry ... but that's it. Hopefully that will be something they address in future developments.

Board footer