You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-20 19:55:22

DrRek
Member
Registered: 2019-04-25
Posts: 7

Random issue with the micrphone

Hi guys,
I've a weird issue with my microphone, sometimes it works normally without any troubles, other times it does not detect any input (from gnome settings audio tab)
I've search online but apparently no one has the same issue.
I don't even know what kind of information I could give so i'll just try to give the generics one and maybe if any of you has an idea I could provide more informations about that.

It's an ASUS ROG Strix SCAR GL703GE-EE202T

gnome version 3.34.1

[$ uname -r
5.3.10-arch1-1

When i launched this commend the micrphone was not working

[$ arecord -l
**** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: ALC295 Analog [ALC295 Analog]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Do you have any idea on why this could happen?
I really need to solve this problem because i need the microphone at work, thanks to anyone who will spend little of his time and knowledge to help me out| big_smile

Last edited by DrRek (2019-11-20 19:55:52)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB