You are not logged in.
Hello.
It works for a second after everything is loaded(one you boot in) but once sddm starts, both keyboard and trackpad is frozen. I cannot enter tty. Only arch-chrooting allows me access. Also my screen is touchscreen but that works when i try clicking sleep or shut down.
I had this problem before but the keyboard and trackpad would sometimes work after i put the computer to sleep. Now im locked out of my laptop. I use wayland if that matters.
Any ideas on what i can do to fix this?
Edit: i installed synaptics and trackpad works now but keyboard doesnt work
Last edited by easysmilez (2019-11-27 18:48:57)
Offline
Hi!
Do you load the needed modules on boot? →
egrep -v "^#|^$" /etc/mkinitcpio.confDepending on your hardware, you have to load Hooks or use a different placement. Try to set the keyboard-hook before autodetect at first and rerun mkinitcpio -P.
Which keyboard do you use?
Offline