You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-05 02:28:20

MrFlacko
Member
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 21

[Solved] Problem with getting Davinci Resolve to work correctly

I just installed this on arch
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/davinci-resolve/
(aur: davinci-resolve)
with this graphics driver
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/open … u-pro-orca
(aur: opencl-amdgpu-pro-orca)
and removed this grapics driver
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extr … encl-mesa/
(arch: opencl-mesa)

Here is the full application log
https://hastebin.com/pihohaqidi.log

The experience i'm having is it loads the loading window for davinci resolve, though it just closes without opening the main program

These are the main error messages I'm getting

[0x7f4cb43cf700] | SyManager            | ERROR | 2019-12-04 21:48:10,979 | Failed to connect to panel socket
[0x7f4cb43cf700] | SyManager            | ERROR | 2019-12-04 21:48:10,979 | DRIVER: open /var/tmp/davinci_socket failed

I have a feeling it was some sort of a service issue though I'm not sure

Last edited by MrFlacko (2019-12-05 10:28:40)

Offline

#2 2019-12-05 10:28:25

MrFlacko
Member
Registered: 2019-01-08
Posts: 21

Re: [Solved] Problem with getting Davinci Resolve to work correctly

Fixed

Didn't install amdgpu-pro-libgl

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB