You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-16 15:39:59

BitterCelt
Member
Registered: 2017-02-08
Posts: 23

Change resolution of GRUB and the TTY

I just reinstalled arch on my desktop, to get away from antergos, and also start config from a clean slate. Once i finished using the install usb, and I booted into the new environment, GRUB and the tty were at a resolution lower than my monitor. Is there any way to control the resolution of these?

Offline

#2 2019-12-16 15:42:52

V1del
Forum Moderator
Registered: 2012-10-16
Posts: 25,405

Re: Change resolution of GRUB and the TTY

What's your hardware? If you use nvidia, with nvidia drivers, not really. You can try  to set the framebuffer size from GRUB:  https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GR … resolution

If you don't, then this should work automatically already, unless you specified something in general breaking like nomodeset.

Offline

#3 2019-12-16 15:52:55

BitterCelt
Member
Registered: 2017-02-08
Posts: 23

Re: Change resolution of GRUB and the TTY

Yeah, I'm using nvidia. I'll try changing the framebuffer size once i've fixed my network config

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB