You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-01 06:16:11

themissingcode
Member
Registered: 2016-08-21
Posts: 6

Virtual consoles in dual screen setup have wrong geometry

Hi,

I am having a rather annoying problem. I am running Arch on a laptop with 16:9 screen and I have an external monitor which has 21:9 screen. I am running Gnome on Wayland. Now the problem is whenever I switch to any of the virtual consoles Ctrl+Alt+Fx, I find that the lines in the external monitor go beyond the screen. That means I can not see the last few lines in the external screen, but they are visible in the laptop screen.

I think it is have to do something with the Geometry of the screens but I am not sure how to play around with that or what controls it since this is not in Wayland.

And just an extra note, I am using a bigger font because both of the screens are HiDPI but I do not think that has anything to do with the problem above.

Last edited by themissingcode (2020-01-01 12:23:47)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB