You are not logged in.
Pages: 1
When I insert my 128G MicroSD card into my X1 Carbon, it seems to recognize it
$ lsblk
NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
mmcblk0 179:0 0 119.1G 0 disk
└─mmcblk0p1 179:1 0 119.1G 0 part
nvme0n1 259:0 0 238.5G 0 disk
├─nvme0n1p1 259:1 0 550M 0 part /boot
├─nvme0n1p2 259:2 0 32G 0 part /
├─nvme0n1p3 259:3 0 1G 0 part
├─nvme0n1p4 259:4 0 20G 0 part /data
└─nvme0n1p5 259:5 0 185G 0 part /homeBut when I try to mount it, it does not work.,
$ sudo mount /dev/mmcblk0 /data/mnt
mount: /data/mnt: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/mmcblk0, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.According to other things I've found online, it seems to be a problem with my the SD Card reader driver. When I run 'lspci -k',
this is the entry for the reader (i think).
02:00.0 Unassigned class [ff00]: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTS525A PCI Express Card Reader (rev 01)
Subsystem: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen
Kernel driver in use: rtsx_pciDoes anyone know what might be the issue? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Last edited by quinquice (2020-01-07 03:38:05)
Offline
Offline
Oops, thanks!
Offline
Pages: 1