You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-16 05:55:26

Dmcinkeit
Member
Registered: 2018-04-11
Posts: 8

[Solved] Pulseaudio stops being aware of bluetooth headset

I have a bluetooth headset that connects fine, but occasionally stops working. It remains connected in bluetoothctl, but when I open pavucontrol it is no longer in the list of output devices. If I disconnect then reconnect the headset in bluetoothctl it appears again.

This seems to only happen if there is some amount of time with no audio.

Last edited by Dmcinkeit (2020-01-18 08:19:43)

Offline

#2 2020-01-16 11:44:44

V1del
Forum Moderator
Registered: 2012-10-16
Posts: 25,403

Re: [Solved] Pulseaudio stops being aware of bluetooth headset

Offline

#3 2020-01-18 08:21:31

Dmcinkeit
Member
Registered: 2018-04-11
Posts: 8

Re: [Solved] Pulseaudio stops being aware of bluetooth headset

Thanks. I was looking in the wrong place. I thought it was a bluetooth issue not a pulseaudio issue.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB