You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-04 12:20:55

Duoquote
Member
Registered: 2020-02-04
Posts: 1

[SOLVED] Login screen freezes after succesful login.

I installed SDDM, xf86-video-amdgpu and plazma, I probably couldn't setup xorg or something, xorg.1.log log file here and I also got the output from lspi -v here. If you need more info please tell me what output you need to get, also don't know if it's ok to post full log here as it's very log.

Ok, now I think it's something about permission, I may have messed sudo installation so I will try to reinstall system without touching it and if it works i will update here.

So I checked the journal and it was something wrong with home directory of user, sure I created the directory from root account so I used chown -R user:user /home/user and it works now.

Last edited by Duoquote (2020-02-05 13:15:48)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB