You are not logged in.
I recently did a mass update and blew up some stuff ( I know I know I am kicking myself). Most important is VirtualBox which I use to run Win10 from Arch. I get the message Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908) in a modal when I try and launch my machine. I have installed and reinstalled multiple times but it does not clear that error.
Additional info in the modal window
The VirtualBox Linux kernel driver is either not loaded or not set up correctly. Please try setting it up again by executing
'/sbin/vboxconfig'
as root.
If your system has EFI Secure Boot enabled you may also need to sign the kernel modules (vboxdrv, vboxnetflt, vboxnetadp, vboxpci) before you can load them. Please see your Linux system's documentation for more information.
where: suplibOsInit what: 3 VERR_VM_DRIVER_NOT_INSTALLED (-1908) - The support driver is not installed. On linux, open returned ENOENT.
Any ideas?
Offline
Offline