You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-15 16:01:58

panamera
Member
Registered: 2020-02-15
Posts: 3

[Solved] Bluetooth doesn't work

Hello, I've got a problem with my bluetooth: I tried to pair and connect my smartphone (my bluetooth headphones too), it pair but it doesn't connect. Someone could help me, please? I'm a new user of Archlinux.

Last edited by panamera (2020-02-15 23:27:56)

Offline

#2 2020-02-15 16:43:26

ewaller
Administrator
From: Pasadena, CA
Registered: 2009-07-13
Posts: 20,702

Re: [Solved] Bluetooth doesn't work

What, specifically have you tried?

Have you read and followed https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bluetooth ?


Nothing is too wonderful to be true, if it be consistent with the laws of nature -- Michael Faraday
The shortest way to ruin a country is to give power to demagogues.— Dionysius of Halicarnassus
---
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way

Offline

#3 2020-02-15 23:18:14

panamera
Member
Registered: 2020-02-15
Posts: 3

Re: [Solved] Bluetooth doesn't work

I did:

systemctl enable bluetooth.service

systemctl start bluetooth.service

I've installed bluez, bluez-utils and I've paired my smartphone with bluedevil (I use Plasma/KDE).

I've read thee wiki, but it doesn't fix anything.

Offline

#4 2020-02-15 23:27:07

panamera
Member
Registered: 2020-02-15
Posts: 3

Re: [Solved] Bluetooth doesn't work

I'm sorry, I've solved installing pulseaudio-bluetooth and restarting arch. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by panamera (2020-02-15 23:28:29)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB