You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-23 18:34:45

kuramashinobi13

Cursor theme changes on desktop and window frame on KDE

Hello, I use KDE as desktop environment and I have a problem with my cursor theme.
Today, when I was trying to find the best cursor for me, I tried to install the one I liked, but it didn't, because it was a zip archive I suppose. So, not realizing that I tried to refresh the catalogue with cursors and switched from one to another to choose between ones that were installed successfully. Later I noticed that the cursor would change theme when is on desktop or window frame, also most of the cursor themes got mixed, some of the icons were replaced with those of Arch Cursor. I tried to find the solution, but didn't succeed, most of the solutions are about changing GTK settings and don't help. Rebooting computer doesn't help. I really want to be able to change my cursor without changing some configs and rebooting my computer. Please help me, as I don't know what to do

#2 2020-02-23 18:54:49

kuramashinobi13

Re: Cursor theme changes on desktop and window frame on KDE

A small update: when I uninstalled "arch" cursor, other cursors stopped mixing, then I changed cursor theme and after reboot it wasn't switching on desktop and everything seems fine now. But when I change cursor theme, it still changes on desktop and uses the one which was used at boot

#3 2020-02-24 08:54:58

kuramashinobi13

Re: Cursor theme changes on desktop and window frame on KDE

Sorry, I'm dumb smile I read an article about cursor themes on arch wiki and understood this wasn't a problem, everything's fine

Board footer