You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-19 12:06:28

lucasmsoares96

<ffffffff> and '?' instead of accents in zsh.

I installed zsh here through the curl of the official website, and when I try to type any letter with accents (á, ã, ê, ç) I only get this symbol <ffffffff>. So I installed zsh through the official arch repository.

I checked the locale command and it was unconfigured in zsh, so I added

export LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8 

to .zshrc. Now appears '?' instead of <ffffffff>.

I thought it could be my keyboard configuration, because before installing zsh it was possible to use ç with (´ + c) in xorg, but now I can't do it anymore, it needs to be (alt +, + c). Before my keyboard was set up with setxkbmap us -variant alt-intl inside .xinitrc, so I added this:

Identifier "system-keyboard"
MatchIsKeyboard "on"
Option "XkbLayout" "us"
Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
Option "XkbVariant" "alt-intl"

in file /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/00-keyboard.conf is still unsuccessful. I also tried unset on LANG.

Last edited by lucasmsoares96 (2020-09-19 12:46:56)

#2 2020-09-19 12:12:04

Trilby
Inspector Parrot
Website

Re: <ffffffff> and '?' instead of accents in zsh.

This will not do what you expect:

export LANG = pt_BR.UTF-8 

You need to remove the spaces around the equals sign.  But more importantly you should not try to set this in any user shell configs.  So just remove it and configure your system locale properly.

Also, how (and why) did you initially install zsh "through curl"?  And did you - and how did you then undo this likely problem-causing process?

Also please show actual diagnostics for your locale setting including the following:

grep -v '^#' /etc/locale.gen
cat /etc/locale.conf
locale -a
localectl

(edit) I see you were previously instructed to fix your locale and you only added en_US locales.  Have you properly generated and added BR locale(s) since then?

Lastly, which instructions did you follow when you first installed and configured your OS?

Last edited by Trilby (2020-09-19 12:16:38)

"UNIX is simple and coherent..." - Dennis Ritchie, "GNU's Not UNIX" -  Richard Stallman

#3 2020-09-19 12:59:04

lucasmsoares96

Trilby wrote:

This will not do what you expect:

export LANG = pt_BR.UTF-8 

You need to remove the spaces around the equals sign.  But more importantly you should not try to set this in any user shell configs.  So just remove it and configure your system locale properly.

Also, how (and why) did you initially install zsh "through curl"?  And did you - and how did you then undo this likely problem-causing process?

Also please show actual diagnostics for your locale setting including the following:

cat /etc/locale.conf
locale -a
localectl

(edit) I see you were previously instructed to fix your locale and you only added en_US locales.  Have you properly generated and added BR locale(s) since then?

Lastly, which instructions did you follow when you first installed and configured your OS?

I'm sorry for this. the translator added these unwanted spaces.
I had tried to install zsh in the past by pacman and had the same problem, so recently I installed arch and decided to install it using the command that was in the official zsh repository.

sh -c "$ (curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ohmyzsh/ohmyzsh/master/tools/install.sh)"

I run this to uninstall

uninstall_oh_my_zsh

pt_BR.UTF-8 UTF-8

cat /etc/locale.conf

LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8

locale -a

C
POSIX
pt_BR.utf8

localectl

System Locale: LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
       VC Keymap: us
      X11 Layout: us
     X11 Variant: alt-intl

#4 2020-09-19 14:17:09

seth

sh -c "$ (curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ohmyzsh/ohmyzsh/master/tools/install.sh)"

This is called bash-roulette. Don't do that. It's dangerous to pipe random stuff from the interwebz into a shell interpreter.

So, now that the OMZ disaster is (hopefully) gone and the locale cleared (in doubt after a reboot), how does entering á etc. behave?

Also: does this only affect some zsh terminal (which)? Your OP sounds a bit as if it broke everywhere after installing zsh (which would be weird)

Finaly: this is NOT a zsh repository, let alone an official. OMZ is a bunch of configurations and badly written scripts for zsh that is supposed to "enrich" the shell but in reality is about the fastest way to garble it.
What's the output of "echo $SHELL $TERM"?

#5 2020-09-19 15:14:57

lucasmsoares96

seth wrote:

This is called bash-roulette. Don't do that. It's dangerous to pipe random stuff from the interwebz into a shell interpreter.

Finaly: this is NOT a zsh repository, let alone an official. OMZ is a bunch of configurations and badly written scripts for zsh that is supposed to "enrich" the shell but in reality is about the fastest way to garble it.
What's the output of "echo $SHELL $TERM"?

I didn't really know that, thank you so much for the information.

So, now that the OMZ disaster is (hopefully) gone and the locale cleared (in doubt after a reboot), how does entering á etc. behave?

I don't know if I understand exactly, but everything is working fine except the keyboard.

Also: does this only affect some zsh terminal (which)? Your OP sounds a bit as if it broke everywhere after installing zsh (which would be weird)

I tested using st and xterm, both showed the '?' in place of accents. And I need to press (alt +, + c) instead of (´ + c) in xorg
I head back to bash and everything works fine.

What's the output of "echo $ SHELL $ TERM"?

/bin/zsh st-256color

Last edited by lucasmsoares96 (2020-09-19 15:27:03)

#6 2020-09-19 15:33:14

seth

Can you copy+paste á into the terminal?

And I need to press (alt +, + c) instead of (´ + c)

Only  in the terminal or everywhere? What happens instead for (´ + c)?
Does "´" still act as a dead key or does it just get printed?
What's the output of "setxkbmap -print -query"?

#7 2020-09-19 16:09:27

lucasmsoares96

seth wrote:

Can you copy+paste á into the terminal?

yes

Only  in the terminal or everywhere? What happens instead for (´ + c)?

everywhere out terminal, in terminal only shows '?'. If i hit (´ + c) i get 'ć'.

Does "´" still act as a dead key or does it just get printed?

dead key, in terminal when I hit (´ + a) I get '?', when I hit (´ + ´) I get '<ffffffff>'. Out of terminal works fine 'á'.

What's the output of "setxkbmap -print -query"?

xkb_keymap {
        xkb_keycodes  { include "evdev+aliases(qwerty)" };
        xkb_types     { include "complete"      };
        xkb_compat    { include "complete"      };
        xkb_symbols   { include "pc+us(alt-intl)+inet(evdev)"   };
        xkb_geometry  { include "pc(pc105)"     };
};
rules:      evdev
model:      pc105
layout:     us
variant:    alt-intl

Last edited by lucasmsoares96 (2020-09-19 16:22:15)

#8 2020-09-19 20:50:04

seth

What font did you configure for the terminal and in doubt what's the output of

FC_DEBUG=4 pango-view --font="monospace" -t "ć" | grep family:

"<ffffffff>" sounds like there's still a non-unicode involved, what's the output of

locale

?

#9 2020-09-19 21:10:04

lucasmsoares96

seth wrote:

What font did you configure for the terminal and in doubt what's the output of

FC_DEBUG=4 pango-view --font="monospace" -t "ć" | grep family:
	family: "monospace"(s)
	family: "monospace"(s)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "monospace"(s)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(s)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "monospace"(s) "Terafik"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "monospace"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "monospace"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w)
	family: "DejaVu Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(s) "DejaVu LGC Sans Mono"(w) "DejaVu Sans Mono"(w) "Inconsolata"(w) "Andale Mono"(w) "Courier New"(w) "Cumberland AMT"(w) "Luxi Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Courier"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "Nimbus Mono"(w) "Nimbus Mono L"(w) "Miriam Mono"(w) "VL Gothic"(w) "IPAMonaGothic"(w) "IPAGothic"(w) "Sazanami Gothic"(w) "Kochi Gothic"(w) "AR PL KaitiM GB"(w) "MS Gothic"(w) "UmePlus Gothic"(w) "NSimSun"(w) "MingLiu"(w) "AR PL ShanHeiSun Uni"(w) "AR PL New Sung Mono"(w) "HanyiSong"(w) "AR PL SungtiL GB"(w) "AR PL Mingti2L Big5"(w) "ZYSong18030"(w) "NanumGothicCoding"(w) "NanumGothic"(w) "UnDotum"(w) "Baekmuk Dotum"(w) "Baekmuk Gulim"(w) "TlwgTypo"(w) "TlwgTypist"(w) "TlwgTypewriter"(w) "TlwgMono"(w) "Hasida"(w) "GF Zemen Unicode"(w) "Hapax Berbère"(w) "Lohit Bengali"(w) "Lohit Gujarati"(w) "Lohit Hindi"(w) "Lohit Marathi"(w) "Lohit Maithili"(w) "Lohit Kashmiri"(w) "Lohit Konkani"(w) "Lohit Nepali"(w) "Lohit Sindhi"(w) "Lohit Punjabi"(w) "Lohit Tamil"(w) "Meera"(w) "Lohit Malayalam"(w) "Lohit Kannada"(w) "Lohit Telugu"(w) "Lohit Oriya"(w) "LKLUG"(w) "FreeMono"(w) "Nimbus Mono PS"(w) "monospace"(w) "Terafik"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w) "Courier"(w) "monospace"(w) "Courier"(w)

"<ffffffff>" sounds like there's still a non-unicode involved, what's the output of

locale

?

after I set export LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8 in .zshrc

LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="pt_BR.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=pt_BR.UTF-8

#10 2020-09-19 21:18:19

seth

DejaVu Sans Mono provides that glyph  - is this (or monospace) the font you configured for the terminal?
What about

xterm -fa "DejaVu Sans Mono-9"

?

Please post your complete .zshrc and what's the "locale" output w/o that change?

#11 2020-09-19 22:08:18

lucasmsoares96

seth wrote:

DejaVu Sans Mono provides that glyph  - is this (or monospace) the font you configured for the terminal?

I configured the font DejaVu Sans Mono Nerd Font

What about

xterm -fa "DejaVu Sans Mono-9"

?

amazing. works when I open a new instance of xterm inside the st, even without  -fa "DejaVu Sans Mono-9". From dmenu, no

Please post your complete .zshrc and what's the "locale" output w/o that change?

.zshrc

# Lines configured by zsh-newuser-install
HISTFILE=~/.histfile
HISTSIZE=1000
SAVEHIST=1000
bindkey -v
# End of lines configured by zsh-newuser-install
# The following lines were added by compinstall
zstyle :compinstall filename '/home/lucas/.zshrc'

autoload -Uz compinit
compinit

export LANG="pt_BR.UTF-8"
export LC_ALL="pt_BR.UTF-8"

PROMPT='%F{green}%n%f@%F{magenta}%m%f %F{blue}%B%~%b%f %# '
RPROMPT='[%F{yellow}%?%f]'

locale before export

LANG=
LC_CTYPE="POSIX"
LC_NUMERIC="POSIX"
LC_TIME="POSIX"
LC_COLLATE="POSIX"
LC_MONETARY="POSIX"
LC_MESSAGES="POSIX"
LC_PAPER="POSIX"
LC_NAME="POSIX"
LC_ADDRESS="POSIX"
LC_TELEPHONE="POSIX"
LC_MEASUREMENT="POSIX"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="POSIX"
LC_ALL=

Last edited by lucasmsoares96 (2020-09-19 22:15:15)

#12 2020-09-19 22:32:52

lucasmsoares96

I put the

inside the .xinitrc and works. Why? should I mark it as solved?

#13 2020-09-19 22:37:01

seth

It works because you've the proper locale in the shell, but not the terminal (ie. the problem is the window that holds the shell)
The question is why you have to set it in the xinitrc when the system-wide locale.conf is configured. The value must be unset somewhere else during the system start.
How do you start X11?

#14 2020-09-19 23:03:41

lucasmsoares96

seth wrote:

It works because you've the proper locale in the shell, but not the terminal (ie. the problem is the window that holds the shell)
The question is why you have to set it in the xinitrc when the system-wide locale.conf is configured. The value must be unset somewhere else during the system start.
How do you start X11?

Got it, thank you very much for the explanation. I also found this strange, the locale was working correctly in bash.

my .xinitrc

xrdb -merge ~/.Xresources
xrandr --dpi 192
nitrogen --restore &

while true; do
BAT=$(acpi | awk '{ print $4 }' | sed s/","//g)
DATE=$(date +"%F" )
CLK=$(date +"%R" )
xsetroot -name "   $BAT    $DATE    $CLK "
sleep 1
done &

xbindkeys &

xinput --set-prop 12 'libinput Natural Scrolling Enabled' 1
xinput --set-prop 12 'libinput Accel Speed' 0.3

export _JAVA_AWT_WM_NONREPARENTING=1
export QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=1

exec dwm

my .zshenv

if systemctl -q is-active graphical.target && [[ ! $DISPLAY && $XDG_VTNR -eq 1 ]]; then
          exec startx
fi

#15 2020-09-20 22:02:30

seth

man zsh wrote:

Commands  are  then  read  from $ZDOTDIR/.zshenv.  If the shell is a login shell, commands are read from /etc/zprofile and then $ZDOTDIR/.zprofile.
Then, if the shell is interactive, commands are read from /etc/zshrc and then $ZDOTDIR/.zshrc.  Finally, if the shell is a login shell, /etc/zlogin
and $ZDOTDIR/.zlogin are read.

Anything in the other files? Or the generic profiles (~/.profile, /etc/profile*)?

#16 2020-10-02 08:08:35

lucasmsoares96

seth wrote:
man zsh wrote:

Commands  are  then  read  from $ZDOTDIR/.zshenv.  If the shell is a login shell, commands are read from /etc/zprofile and then $ZDOTDIR/.zprofile.
Then, if the shell is interactive, commands are read from /etc/zshrc and then $ZDOTDIR/.zshrc.  Finally, if the shell is a login shell, /etc/zlogin
and $ZDOTDIR/.zlogin are read.

Anything in the other files? Or the generic profiles (~/.profile, /etc/profile*)?

Sorry for being late, I was busy with some college stuff. I didn't change any of those,

~/.profile

# /etc/profile

# Set our umask
umask 022

# Append "$1" to $PATH when not already in.
# This function API is accessible to scripts in /etc/profile.d
append_path () {
    case ":$PATH:" in
        *:"$1":*)
            ;;
        *)
            PATH="${PATH:+$PATH:}$1"
    esac
}

# Append our default paths
append_path '/usr/local/sbin'
append_path '/usr/local/bin'
append_path '/usr/bin'

# Force PATH to be environment
export PATH

# Load profiles from /etc/profile.d
if test -d /etc/profile.d/; then
	for profile in /etc/profile.d/*.sh; do
		test -r "$profile" && . "$profile"
	done
	unset profile
fi

# Unload our profile API functions
unset -f append_path

# Source global bash config, when interactive but not posix or sh mode
if test "$BASH" &&\
   test "$PS1" &&\
   test -z "$POSIXLY_CORRECT" &&\
   test "${0#-}" != sh &&\
   test -r /etc/bash.bashrc
then
	. /etc/bash.bashrc
fi

# Termcap is outdated, old, and crusty, kill it.
unset TERMCAP

# Man is much better than us at figuring this out
unset MANPATH

inside the profile.d folder there are:

>>> locale.sh

#!/bin/sh

# load locale.conf in XDG paths.
# /etc/locale.conf loads and overrides by kernel command line is done by systemd
# But we override it here, see FS#56688
if [ -z "$LANG" ]; then
  if [ -n "$XDG_CONFIG_HOME" ] && [ -r "$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/locale.conf" ]; then
    . "$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/locale.conf"
  elif [ -n "$HOME" ] && [ -r "$HOME/.config/locale.conf" ]; then
    . "$HOME/.config/locale.conf"
  elif [ -r /etc/locale.conf ]; then
    . /etc/locale.conf
  fi
fi

# define default LANG to C if not already defined
LANG=${LANG:-C}

# export all locale (7) variables when they exist
export LANG LANGUAGE LC_CTYPE LC_NUMERIC LC_TIME LC_COLLATE LC_MONETARY \
       LC_MESSAGES LC_PAPER LC_NAME LC_ADDRESS LC_TELEPHONE LC_MEASUREMENT \
       LC_IDENTIFICATION

>>> gpm.sh

case $( /usr/bin/tty ) in
    /dev/tty[0-9]*) [ -n "$(pidof -s gpm)" ] && /usr/bin/disable-paste ;;
esac

>>> gawk.csh

alias gawkpath_default 'unsetenv AWKPATH; setenv AWKPATH `gawk -v x=AWKPATH "BEGIN {print ENVIRON[x]}"`'

alias gawkpath_prepend 'if (! $?AWKPATH) setenv AWKPATH ""; if ($AWKPATH == "") then; unsetenv AWKPATH; setenv AWKPATH `gawk -v x=AWKPATH "BEGIN {print ENVIRON[x]}"`; endif; setenv AWKPATH "\!*"":$AWKPATH"'

alias gawkpath_append 'if (! $?AWKPATH) setenv AWKPATH ""; if ($AWKPATH == "") then; unsetenv AWKPATH; setenv AWKPATH `gawk -v x=AWKPATH "BEGIN {print ENVIRON[x]}"`; endif; setenv AWKPATH "$AWKPATH"":\!*"'

alias gawklibpath_default 'unsetenv AWKLIBPATH; setenv AWKLIBPATH `gawk -v x=AWKLIBPATH "BEGIN {print ENVIRON[x]}"`'

alias gawklibpath_prepend 'if (! $?AWKLIBPATH) setenv AWKLIBPATH ""; if ($AWKLIBPATH == "") then; unsetenv AWKLIBPATH; setenv AWKLIBPATH `gawk -v x=AWKLIBPATH "BEGIN {print ENVIRON[x]}"`; endif; setenv AWKLIBPATH "\!*"":$AWKLIBPATH"'

alias gawklibpath_append 'if (! $?AWKLIBPATH) setenv AWKLIBPATH ""; if ($AWKLIBPATH == "") then; unsetenv AWKLIBPATH; setenv AWKLIBPATH `gawk -v x=AWKLIBPATH "BEGIN {print ENVIRON[x]}"`; endif; setenv AWKLIBPATH "$AWKLIBPATH"":\!*"'

>>> gawk.sh

gawkpath_default () {
	unset AWKPATH
	export AWKPATH=`gawk 'BEGIN {print ENVIRON["AWKPATH"]}'`
}

gawkpath_prepend () {
	[ -z "$AWKPATH" ] && AWKPATH=`gawk 'BEGIN {print ENVIRON["AWKPATH"]}'`
	export AWKPATH="$*:$AWKPATH"
}

gawkpath_append () {
	[ -z "$AWKPATH" ] && AWKPATH=`gawk 'BEGIN {print ENVIRON["AWKPATH"]}'`
	export AWKPATH="$AWKPATH:$*"
}

gawklibpath_default () {
	unset AWKLIBPATH
	export AWKLIBPATH=`gawk 'BEGIN {print ENVIRON["AWKLIBPATH"]}'`
}

gawklibpath_prepend () {
	[ -z "$AWKLIBPATH" ] && \
		AWKLIBPATH=`gawk 'BEGIN {print ENVIRON["AWKLIBPATH"]}'`
	export AWKLIBPATH="$*:$AWKLIBPATH"
}

gawklibpath_append () {
	[ -z "$AWKLIBPATH" ] && \
		AWKLIBPATH=`gawk 'BEGIN {print ENVIRON["AWKLIBPATH"]}'`
	export AWKLIBPATH="$AWKLIBPATH:$*"
}

>>> jre.csh

# Do not change this unless you want to completely by-pass Arch Linux' way
# of handling Java versions and vendors. Instead, please use script `archlinux-java`
setenv PATH "${PATH}:/usr/lib/jvm/default/bin"

>>> jre.sh

# Do not change this unless you want to completely by-pass Arch Linux' way
# of handling Java versions and vendors. Instead, please use script `archlinux-java`
export PATH=${PATH}:/usr/lib/jvm/default/bin

>>> perlbin.csh

# Set path to perl scriptdirs if they exist
# https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Perl_Policy#Binaries_and_scripts
# Added /usr/bin/*_perl dirs for scripts

[ -d /usr/bin/site_perl ] && setenv PATH ${PATH}:/usr/bin/site_perl

[ -d /usr/bin/vendor_perl ] && setenv PATH ${PATH}:/usr/bin/vendor_perl

[ -d /usr/bin/core_perl ] && setenv PATH ${PATH}:/usr/bin/core_perl

# If you have modules in non-standard directories you can add them here.
#export PERLLIB=dir1:dir2

>>> perlbin.sh

# Set path to perl scriptdirs if they exist
# https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Perl_Policy#Binaries_and_scripts
# Added /usr/bin/*_perl dirs for scripts

[ -d /usr/bin/site_perl ] && append_path '/usr/bin/site_perl'

[ -d /usr/bin/vendor_perl ] && append_path '/usr/bin/vendor_perl'

[ -d /usr/bin/core_perl ] && append_path '/usr/bin/core_perl'

export PATH

# If you have modules in non-standard directories you can add them here.
#export PERLLIB=dir1:dir2

#17 2020-10-02 13:56:45

seth

. "$HOME/.config/locale.conf"

Also inspect
/etc/zprofile
$ZDOTDIR/.zprofile
/etc/zshrc
$ZDOTDIR/.zshrc
/etc/zlogin
$ZDOTDIR/.zlogin

$ZDOTDIR is usually $HOME

Board footer