You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-22 11:56:17

Valso

Handbrake doesn't remember source directory

Hi. Ever since the last update of Handbrake (a few weeks ago, if not a month already) it stopped remembering the source directory. I asked on the Handbrake forum and users said they didn't have this problem, so logically, I have to ask here. The HB devs said some distros make their own packages and that maybe something was missed while making the package for Arch.
The problem is this: when I click "Open source" button, select a video file and add it to the queue. Then I click "Open source" button again but instead of the source directory, it opens home, so I have to manually navigate to the desired source dir. For one file or two that's OK-ish but in the case of an entire TV show season which usually contains at least 20 episodes, this problem can quickly become annoying.

So, my questions are:
1. Does anyone else have this problem with Handbrake?
2. Is there any way (or an additional library) to fix that?
3. Is there any way I can contact the maintainer of a given package? In AUR there are comments, so it's easy but in Community repo (where Handbrake is) I didn't see a comments section.

If the HB version matters: it's 1.3.3-5.

P.S. I tried compiling HB from source but it didn't work, so now I'm asking here.

Board footer