You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-06 11:00:22

Ashkan4472
Member
Registered: 2021-06-06
Posts: 4

Signature error for installing gnome

Hi every one
I was installing gnome after a fresh install if arch and this error occured:
https://postimg.cc/Bt8T0qR0
I have tried using

pacman-key --refresh 

but it hangs (i wait 6 hours but nothing happened).

Also sorry to send image my laptop is not in a state to copy and paste error

Last edited by Ashkan4472 (2021-06-06 11:00:46)

Offline

#2 2021-06-06 11:06:56

V1del
Forum Moderator
Registered: 2012-10-16
Posts: 13,011

Re: Signature error for installing gnome

Make sure your clock is set up correctly, what's your output of

timedatectl

Offline

#3 2021-06-06 11:14:48

Ashkan4472
Member
Registered: 2021-06-06
Posts: 4

Re: Signature error for installing gnome

V1del wrote:

Make sure your clock is set up correctly, what's your output of

timedatectl

This is the output
https://postimg.cc/dDLVN3p8

Last edited by Ashkan4472 (2021-06-06 11:23:21)

Offline

#4 2021-06-06 11:31:08

V1del
Forum Moderator
Registered: 2012-10-16
Posts: 13,011

Re: Signature error for installing gnome

Set up your timezone correctly: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Instal … #Time_zone

And potentially consider enabling the NTP synchronisation: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Instal … stem_clock

Which guide are you following for setting up the system?

Last edited by V1del (2021-06-06 11:31:18)

Offline

#5 2021-06-06 11:40:12

Ashkan4472
Member
Registered: 2021-06-06
Posts: 4

Re: Signature error for installing gnome

V1del wrote:

Set up your timezone correctly: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Instal … #Time_zone

And potentially consider enabling the NTP synchronisation: https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Instal … stem_clock

Which guide are you following for setting up the system?

I have setted timedatectl and enabled ntp but got the same error
I have installed many times arch before, so i created a guide link for my self:
https://virgool.io/@ashkan4472/install- … g0xd6nrcvy
It is in Persian but i think commands will explain them selves


Also new timedate:
https://postimg.cc/HcH0TxgN

Last edited by Ashkan4472 (2021-06-06 11:43:09)

Offline

#6 2021-06-06 13:04:46

Scimmia
Bug Wrangler
Registered: 2012-09-01
Posts: 8,582

Re: Signature error for installing gnome

You were apparently getting a number of errors from a couple of mirrors, so you could be running into https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/71083 , which would mean the packages *are* corrupt and need deleted and redownloaded.

Offline

#7 2021-06-06 13:08:22

Ashkan4472
Member
Registered: 2021-06-06
Posts: 4

Re: Signature error for installing gnome

Scimmia wrote:

You were apparently getting a number of errors from a couple of mirrors, so you could be running into https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/71083 , which would mean the packages *are* corrupt and need deleted and redownloaded.

I thought of that too.
So i update my mirror list using reflector, but again i got the same error

Last edited by Ashkan4472 (2021-06-06 17:30:49)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB