You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-19 10:14:14

Raadush

Can't select and use headphones mic in PulseAudio/Alsa

Hi, as I mentioned in my other question, I recently bought new laptop - Acer Predator Helios 300. Seth helped me to solve my problem with Nvidia graphics, but now I encountered another problem, so sorry to bother again. sad On my previous laptop, when I plugged in jack of my headphones, I could easily switch between headphone mic or internal mic in PulseAudio Volume Control. Now if I do the same on my new laptop, I can select headphones in Output devices, but no option to select them in Input devices and I havent found solution how to fix this. On windows (which I dual boot), it was little bit hassle as well, I had to install Realtek drivers and in Realtek Audio Manager tell computer explicitly that those are headphones with mic. Is there some way to do the same in arch? Thanks a lot. As always, I will provide any logs you need to see.

#2 2022-09-19 14:46:32

Raadush

Re: Can't select and use headphones mic in PulseAudio/Alsa

After some more googling, I found this: https://superuser.com/questions/1312970 … e-und-alsa
It works, but dont know if it is the best solution, since it seems as settings for Dell laptop?

Board footer