You are not logged in.

#1 2024-02-02 14:55:59

Ozzy_Helix_

"PKGBUILD review: obs-studio-amf" "tmpfix"

There is an issue with obs-studio-amf. it would fail to build on my system so I had the idea to take the obs-studio-av1 package and replace they're patch with the obs-studio-amf patch file. I don't think its a proper fix for the package as a whole but from my perspective it seems the maintainer is busy so I stepped in with this idea to help obs build with his patch. I wanted to know if people can test whether OBS will show AMF/AMD HW as an encoder option in OBS. When attempting to build my temp fix package on hardware that supports AMF. my goal with this was just to assist with getting this working again and I need others to tell me if this works for them. I would appreciate if people could build this package and test it for me.

Sincerely Ozzy

I also apologize I didn't know a good place to host the temp fix package so I just hosted it on my github

https://github.com/OzzyHelix/obs-studio … x-for-arch

#2 2024-02-02 16:32:11

Ozzy_Helix_

Re: "PKGBUILD review: obs-studio-amf" "tmpfix"

I wanted to make a note that in my case I needed linux-firmware-git to get the option to appear in OBS but I'm trying to figure out if that is just me or if that is the case for everyone

Board footer