You are not logged in.

#1 2007-03-10 19:58:30

Leigh

wallpaper, kbfx menu buttons, color scheme

Over time I've been dabbling a bit with my arch install and recently started playing with apearence. Thought I would share a few of my graphics for kde. Although, my tastes might be a little weird compared to most!

Here is my wallpaper, basically I just modified it from an old arch wallpaper...

http://my.opera.com/allisonleigh/albums … re=3262852

here is a color scheme and preview for kde, and some kbfx menu buttons I made using the arch logo, although one set of buttons uses the Chinese version of the word start, but you could easily modify them. The color scheme along with smi-transparency on menus, I think looks totally awsome over the wallpaper..

http://my.opera.com/allisonleigh/blog/2 … n-computer

I have a bunch of icons I made, but im too far away from having a full set, and they're kind of geared twards a Chinese system.

I thought about sharing some of my helper scripts I made, but even though they make my life easier, I decided they're too weird for sharing... roll

Last edited by Leigh (2007-03-10 20:23:03)

-- archlinux 是一个极好的 linux

#2 2007-03-11 16:52:28

funkyou
Website

Re: wallpaper, kbfx menu buttons, color scheme

The icons on top of your screenshot (except the firefox one) are made by you?
I like them, kinda clean... Why not release them on kde-look? There are a lot of "unfinished" icon themes available (just in the spirit of ESR) on this site.

Well, the color scheme is indeed a little bit weird wink reminds me of my old commodore times somehow, but you could also share your kbfx buttons on kde-look, i bet there will be some chinese archers who like them...

want a modular and tweaked KDE for arch? try kdemod

#3 2007-03-11 22:57:54

Leigh

Re: wallpaper, kbfx menu buttons, color scheme

mostly I just modified various icons from other themes, so I can't really take all the credit for them, but some of them I make from scratch. They are mostly inspired by TC-iconmix, which was an unfished theme I ran across. Eventually I want to end up with a full matching set. The kbfx buttons I made from scratch.

hmm, I guess maybe I should put this stuff on kde-look, for the spirit of ESR...

Thanks for the input!

-- archlinux 是一个极好的 linux

Board footer