You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-11 11:38:38

akejo

Installing Murrina - Almost there but ...

... I get an error when I start something:

/home/akejo/.themes/Murrina-Blu/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:57: Murrine configuration option "squaredstyle" is not supported and will be ignored.

The steps I've done is:

Download the theme engine and its arch PKGBUILD from http://cimi.netsons.org/pages/murrine/themes.php. I built the package and installed it, then logged out and in again.

I downloaded some of the themes and placed them in ~/.themes/

The panel looks ok, the colours and so on. The menu also looks neat.

I am not sure what this error means, as I haven't used Murrina themes earlier. It might be the window borders as those I can't find anywhere(If they exist..) when I choose themes in 'Window Manager'.

I'd appreciate any tips, hint or pointers on this one.

Thanks in advance.

#2 2007-05-11 11:48:21

Cimi
Website

Re: Installing Murrina - Almost there but ...

It's a debug message when theme (gtkrc) you have installed is using squaredstyle, which is deprecated.
The option is simply ignored (it is parsed by the engine but ignored to avoid crashes)

Murrine Creator - GNOME Developer

#3 2007-05-11 12:00:46

akejo

Re: Installing Murrina - Almost there but ...

Cimi wrote:

It's a debug message when theme (gtkrc) you have installed is using squaredstyle, which is deprecated.
The option is simply ignored (it is parsed by the engine but ignored to avoid crashes)

Thanks.

I thought it had something to do with window decorations, as I can't get the window decoration to show as its done on the screenies on the murrina site, I can just use the standard ones in the list and Murrina is nowhere to be found...

Then I can ignore that message but for the window deco's... Search continues smile

Board footer