You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-27 00:57:39

pelle.k

konqueror - multicolumn view annoyance

Hi all.
I have this annoying bug, when i use "multicolumn view" in konqueror. To reproduce it, view a large dir with and enter a subdir and notice the horizontal scrollbar position. Go back. You _might_ be at the same position, but 9 times out of ten, you're not.
I've noticed that you often get brought back to the same "wrong" position. I may be because konqueror "marks" (that is, a frame around the filename, from which you can navigate with your keys. but it is no colored selection...) a certain filename, totally at random.
This "marking" also occurs on your desktop if nothing is selected, and you click your desktop - in "icon view" of course.

Now, since i've been trying out a couple of distros i've noticed that the only kde desktop which didn't have this behavious was "mandriva spring 2007". Any hints on what this "bug" might be?

"Your beliefs can be like fences that surround you.
You must first see them or you will not even realize that you are not free, simply because you will not see beyond the fences.
They will represent the boundaries of your experience."

SETH / Jane Roberts

#2 2007-05-27 07:38:00

bones
Website

Re: konqueror - multicolumn view annoyance

I've noticed this also. Although it's never really bothered me so I don't think about it all that much

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Board footer