You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-12 19:52:11

dreadbrazen
Website

Looking for appropriate TV-Out cable

Hey guys... I lost my tv-out cables in a recent move.  Looked all over for them, but they're gone.  The card that these fit is an XFX 7900GT.

I really have two options.  The first, preferred option is to get a new 7-pin tv-out cable.  I have found one that would be perfect.  Unfortunately, it ships out of England.  (http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductI … arProducts)

I can't find this particular piece on any other website whatsoever.  I've been looking for something similar (Obviously, I don't want to spend a lot of money having this thing shipped only to not have it work), but so far have had little luck.

The other option is to use a DVI-D converter, but most only go to HDTV component.  Unfortunately, I don't have an HDTV.

However, I do plan on buying an HDTV at some point in the future, and would like the cable to support both RCA and Component (as the cord above does).

Has anyone seen anything such as this anywhere available from a US retailer or e-tailer?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dread Brazen
"Sweet Zombie Jesus!" - The Professor

Board footer