You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-21 06:59:29

Acid7711
Website

usb/wifi joystick

Well, basically what I've found is this: http://imk.cx/psp/wificontroller/ however, I can't even get it to work under Windows XP.  I' want to use my PSP over wifi as a joystick on my computer.  Heck, even if the wifi isn't an option, I'd settle for usb joystick from it. 

I've been searching around and really just running in circles here.

Thanks for any advice.  And yeah, before anyone comments, I'd be easier to go get a real joystick, but that's why I'm trying for the whole wifi thing.  It'd be very cool, and free since I already have all the hardware.

#2 2007-07-21 10:15:56

Lone_Wolf
Forum Moderator

Re: usb/wifi joystick

When you start the WiFiController program on your Sony PSP it will establish a network connection over wireless using infrastructure mode. Once it establishes a connection and obtains an IP address ......

Does the wifi controller make that connection ?

Disliking systemd intensely, but not satisfied with alternatives so focusing on taming systemd.

(A works at time B)  && (time C > time B ) ≠  (A works at time C)

#3 2007-07-21 16:43:22

Acid7711
Website

Re: usb/wifi joystick

No, I've tried everything. It has 4 connections, it always stops on 2 and halts.  I've tried disabling wifi secirity on the router, tried playing with different kernel loaders since I'm using homebrew on it.  It's just drivin me crazy, so I gave up on it under windows basically.

I just think it would be awesome to do under Linux, but I don't know if anyone has worked on it. I'd even settle for no wifi and use usb if i had to.

Board footer