You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-26 00:26:07

milan

Libgpod and gtkpod update, anytime soon?

New versions were released during June. Can we expect update in the arch repo anytime soon? There are few quite neat features available in the new version of gtkpod.

Cheers!

#2 2007-07-26 02:42:52

CavalierBob

Re: Libgpod and gtkpod update, anytime soon?

phrakture is listed as the maintainer for gtkpod. He has been taking a break from Arch for about a month now, though he has been active in the dev mail list of late.

My experience has been it is best to catch a dev through the mail list or IRC. Many of the devs do not read (post) the forums. I would suggest emailing another dev & asking if they would be able to make the update for phrakture. I am sure phrakture asked the other dev's if they would update his packages for him while he is gone. A nicely worded email and I am sure the dev will update or talk another dev into making the needed updates.

Here is a link to the public dev mail list for July:

http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev … hread.html

HTH,

Bob

#3 2009-03-05 19:00:30

jebb

Re: Libgpod and gtkpod update, anytime soon?

gtkpod and libgpod were both updated to new stable versions in January. Any chance the packages could be brought up to date? I've built the new versions with minimal editing of the PKGBUILDs from abs, and they seem to be working all right for me (on X86_64, need to test a bit more thoroughly though).

Board footer