You are not logged in.

#1 2007-09-30 15:01:57

strummer

Logitech LX5 and middle click

(sorry about bad English, if you need more info just ask, and I try to answer wink

I bought a new wireless mouse (Logitech LX5). It has a tilt wheel, and it works now with Firefox (I use them as back and next buttons of course).

The really annoying problem is that almost everytime I middleclick a link, the browser "opens it twice": First it opens the links to a new tab, and then follows the link on current tab.. It sends a normal left click and wheel click at the same time.. And I just noticed that when I try to paste some text to the Firefox with middle click, it goes back!

I use evdev (installed when I got this new mouse)

(I've had problems with middle click before: I bought a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse, and the middle click didn't always register.. So I returned and got a cheap Logitech wireless system instead. So now I have to Logitech receivers, because I use the old keyboard.. But I don't think the receiver is the problem, I have tried to unplug it, it doesn't help..)

P4 530J, Arch Linux

#2 2007-10-06 22:36:00

strummer

Re: Logitech LX5 and middle click

Anyone know how I can disable the tilt wheel wink

P4 530J, Arch Linux

#3 2010-10-09 19:19:22

princeamd

i am having the same problem with my normal mouse i think it started happening after an upgrade of something hmm, it's really annoying

#4 2010-10-09 20:37:24

jasonwryan
Anarchist
Website

princeamd: you necro-bump a 3 year old thread about a specific mouse because your generic one isn't working?

Please follow the Forum Etiquette: http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/For … Bumping.27

Closing

Arch + dwm   •   Mercurial repos  •   Surfraw

Registered Linux User #482438

Board footer