You are not logged in.

#1 2004-04-17 19:15:45

kritoke
Website

libsigc++ 2.0

I started going through the various new gnome bindings for gnome 2.6 and was going to notify the maintainer of libsigc++ about updating it, but it looks like there might be some confusion with doing so.  Reason being is that there is 2 different versions in extra and now it looks like a 3rd version might need to be added.  I guess I just want to give the maintainer a heads up on this.  It would be nice to have the glibmm bindings in extra as well, I was actually starting to compile it for staging, but it depends on the updated version of this package, so anyone have any ideas on if I should just make a 3rd version in staging (and then what would be the name of it?) or just leave it to the maintainer to add it?

Kritoke

http://counter.li.org/ Registered Linux User #318963 kritoke@jabber.org

#2 2004-04-22 21:09:56

JGC
Developer

Re: libsigc++ 2.0

I already packaged these bindings for archlinux a while ago, and as you stated, we need another revision.

At this moment, we have exactly one package in archlinux that depends on gtkmm and the rest of the bindings. This single package breaks on the new libsigc++ 2.0, so I think making an extra revision of a package for gnome-bindings 2.6 would be nice.

Board footer