You are not logged in.

#1 2007-12-28 04:13:30

ssl6

pulp?

anyone heard of this program? some sort of media/video player that can use libmtp? still trying to find a good program for putting video's on my zen vision under linux. i've tried mtpfs and its a dog to use, just hangs. mtpdude lacks in ui, and mtpsync works but its not one that allows me to transfer videos from multiple computers with any ease. im not a fan of gnomad2, it doesn't let me pick the folder on my zen to transfer to, i have things sorted by podcast and tv shows and what not

pulp looks like it could be usefull, but theres no download, is it in the repos at all?

their page linked to pylibmtp, not sure what thats for

the other thing, libmtp's download page shows version 0.2.4 as last month, i think i still only have 0.0.6 installed, i could be wrong. i'd have to check the version in the repo's, but i'm at work right now

this zen is really the only aggravation i've had since switching to linux. transferring music is fine. but video's are a pain. i'm almost ready to get rid of my 60gb vision:m for a new 32gb zen, i think tehy're just formatted fat, plus the card reader. but they only support wmv for video. i like my vision:m because it plays xvid and divx and everything.

this is a signature

Board footer