You are not logged in.

#1 2008-02-21 21:22:39

JaDa
Website

Job Classifieds - Job Opportunities

The USAlug.org. This is an online forum for Linux enthusiasts of all skill levels. Novices and experts are all welcome here. You are encouraged to register and be a part of our growing online community.

A Linux forum for helping everyone learn Linux. USA Linux Users Group. http://usalug.org

we have in our Forum for registered User the place Job Classifieds - Job Opportunities where all can placed there add's or free, comapnies and users. Many members found there a part time or full time job. And many companies found there the right employees.

openSUSE
Arch Linux
USALUG

#2 2008-02-21 21:39:31

cactus
Taco Eater
Website

Re: Job Classifieds - Job Opportunities

ha. this reminds me..
I need to update my resume.

"Be conservative in what you send; be liberal in what you accept." -- Postel's Law
"tacos" -- Cactus' Law
"t̥͍͎̪̪͗a̴̻̩͈͚ͨc̠o̩̙͈ͫͅs͙͎̙͊ ͔͇̫̜t͎̳̀a̜̞̗ͩc̗͍͚o̲̯̿s̖̣̤̙͌ ̖̜̈ț̰̫͓ạ̪͖̳c̲͎͕̰̯̃̈o͉ͅs̪ͪ ̜̻̖̜͕" -- -̖͚̫̙̓-̺̠͇ͤ̃ ̜̪̜ͯZ͔̗̭̞ͪA̝͈̙͖̩L͉̠̺͓G̙̞̦͖O̳̗͍

#3 2008-02-22 06:05:40

JaDa
Website

cactus wrote:

ha. this reminds me..
I need to update my resume.

wink

openSUSE
Arch Linux
USALUG

#4 2008-02-22 11:33:25

arooaroo
Website

This reminds me. Does any one fancy the idea of getting paid to not only program in Python or Perl all day, but for the pleasure of working with me?!

Check out the job advert here: http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bi … =&S=&P=925

If you are actually interested, reply to the address in the advert, and say you saw the advert on the Corpora Mailing List, and not on the AL forums.

Board footer