You are not logged in.

#1 2004-05-08 15:13:03

gaspojo

3rd in the series - archelder-fluxbox

#2 2004-05-08 20:07:12

mcubednyc

Re: 3rd in the series - archelder-fluxbox

Well the good thing about all these new wallpapers is that now I finally remember how to use fbsetbg without having first to issue "fbsetbg -h" to review the commands.   8)

This is my favorite one yet ... gracias!

"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - S. Jackson

#3 2004-05-08 20:38:21

dp
Website

yea, it's a great one - i have to learn more from you, i see ... and i think you are a really brave person: hosting a fluxbox background on kde-look :-)

The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.

#4 2004-05-08 23:16:13

gaspojo

dp wrote:

yea, it's a great one - i have to learn more from you, i see ... and i think you are a really brave person: hosting a fluxbox background on kde-look :-)

Thank tou.
AHAHAHAH Can you believe I only realized that when I read your post? OMG. Well, in the worst case, KDE-Look will take it away tongue
And I don't think they will. I don't have hosting space anywhere, anyway. Enjoy it!

#5 2004-05-09 13:50:43

dp
Website

no, they are not removing this, but the rating will drop, as there are a lot of kde-fans that vote in wallpapers against it if it is not kde-related

have a look at how i managed to host archelder2-flux on imageshark:

http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?t=4429

by the way: if you need other stuff in svg and have images, feel free to install potrace and potracegui from extra .... it can very easily make you svg of any pic (50% based - but very usable)

The impossible missions are the only ones which succeed.

#6 2004-05-09 14:38:00

gaspojo

dp wrote:

no, they are not removing this, but the rating will drop, as there are a lot of kde-fans that vote in wallpapers against it if it is not kde-related

I really don't care about ratings smile

dp wrote:

have a look at how i managed to host archelder2-flux on imageshark:

http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?t=4429

Well, I think they only accept image files. That's not very pratical for uploading multiple resolutions.

dp wrote:

by the way: if you need other stuff in svg and have images, feel free to install potrace and potracegui from extra .... it can very easily make you svg of any pic (50% based - but very usable)

Thanks! I took a look on it already. It can be very useful in some cases.

BTW, I found http://www.themedepot.org
I uploaded the whole archelder series to there, but I must wait 24 hours before they approve.

Board footer