You are not logged in.

#1 2008-03-30 12:52:54

ProfessorTomoe

ABS PKGBUILD for openoffice-base fails

The PKGBUILD for openoffice-base from the ABS tree is failing on my x86_64 system.  The compilation finishes successfully, but I start getting errors beginning at the "# install binaries" stage.  Here's the first part of the errors that I get.  ((NOTE:  I've replaced my username in the paths with 'userdir', for paranoia's sake wink ))

cp: cannot stat `instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/OpenOffice/native/install/en-US/linux-2.6-x86_64/buildroot/*': No such file or directory
PKGBUILD: line 240: cd: /home/userdir/abs/local/openoffice-base/pkg/opt: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat `openoffice.org2.4': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `/home/userdir/abs/local/openoffice-base/pkg/opt/openoffice/share/xdg/*.desktop': No such file or directory
sed: can't read *.desktop: No such file or directory
sed: can't read printeradmin.desktop: No such file or directory
sed: can't read base.desktop: No such file or directory
sed: can't read calc.desktop: No such file or directory
sed: can't read draw.desktop: No such file or directory
sed: can't read impress.desktop: No such file or directory
sed: can't read math.desktop: No such file or directory
sed: can't read writer.desktop: No such file or directory
sed: can't read *.desktop: No such file or directory

The PKGBUILD then moves through the "# install icons" step without problems.  After that, the next round of errors begin:

sed: can't read /home/userdir/abs/local/openoffice-base/pkg/usr/share/applications/calc.desktop: No such file or directory
touch: cannot touch `/home/userdir/abs/local/openoffice-base/pkg/opt/openoffice/share/dict/ooo/.directory': No such file or directory
touch: cannot touch `/home/userdir/abs/local/openoffice-base/pkg/opt/openoffice/presets/template/.directory': No such file or directory
touch: cannot touch `/home/userdir/abs/local/openoffice-base/pkg/opt/openoffice/share/extension/install/.directory': No such file or directory
`./libnpsoplugin.so' -> `/opt/openoffice/program/libnpsoplugin.so'
PKGBUILD: line 308: cd: /home/userdir/abs/local/openoffice-base/pkg/opt/openoffice/program/: No such file or directory
can't find file to patch at input line 3
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|*** soffice.orig    2007-10-27 16:40:34.000000000 +0200
|--- soffice    2007-10-27 16:41:14.000000000 +0200
--------------------------
File to patch:

The PKGBUILD stops at this point.  I have to Ctrl^C out of it.

When I look in the directories, I see that instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/OpenOffice/native/install/en-US/linux-2.6-x86_64/buildroot/ does not exist.  Instead, that path ends at instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/OpenOffice/native/install/en-US/linux-2.6-x86_64/ , where I find a set of 25 openoffice.org-*.deb files.  Removing the 'buildroot' part of the path might fix part of the problem, but I'm guessing something else may be going on here besides that.

Any ideas?

Board footer