You are not logged in.

#1 2008-06-07 09:12:30

Zibi1981

How to download video stuff from nhl.com?

Does anyone know any application suitable for downloading video materials from nhl.com? DownloadHelper for Firefox isn't working for me there sad I heard from one guy that Replay Media Catcher can do that, bus AFAIK it's Windows only software, and it's not free. Any ideas?

"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed."

MSI Raider GE78HX 13VI-032PL

#2 2008-06-09 19:21:40

FrozenFox
Website

Re: How to download video stuff from nhl.com?

The site isn't loading for me for some reason to test before suggesting it unfortunately, but have you tried the DownloadHelper plugin for firefox? If it finds a video/audio being played, the icon will move around and you can click the arrow next to it and dl said video. It works on all sorts of sites for me.

#3 2008-06-10 09:55:59

Zibi1981

Re: How to download video stuff from nhl.com?

It seems that I have to quote myself wink

Zibi1981 wrote:

DownloadHelper for Firefox isn't working for me there sad

"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed."

MSI Raider GE78HX 13VI-032PL

Board footer